As one of the world’s biggest polluters, why does the United States – particularly the Republican Party – also embrace a policy of climate denialism? President Trump pulled the US out of the Paris Climate Accords, and he’s hired a former coal lobbyist to head up his Environmental Protection Agency. Nathaniel Rich tracks this climate denialism over the last 40 years in his new book, “Losing Earth,”.
- The United States Could Get to 90 Percent Clean Power by 2035
- Armed With Eminent Domain, Pipeline Projects Continue to Burden Landowners During the Pandemic
- Facing a Health Crisis, Cities Implore Courts to Limit Pollution
- Mississippi Delta’s wildlife, farmers, and restaurant owners battle climate change
- The Making of the ‘Thin Green Line’