The national director of the Anti-Defamation League is meeting in Washington with Pope Benedict XVI and a group of interfaith leaders. Foxman was born in Poland and saved from the Holocaust as an infant by his Polish Catholic nanny, who baptized and raised him as a Catholic during the war years. He recalls a conversation with Benedict about that experience.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Baltimore Religious Leaders March, Demonstrate, Work to Repair Riot-Torn Communities
- Faith-based Aid Organizations Face Challenges of Widespread Death and Damage in Nepal
- Pope Meets UN Secretary-General on Climate Change, Calls Gender Wage Disparity a “Scandal”
- Report Documents Religious Freedom Violations around the World
- Bail Revoked, Catholic Church Official Returns to Prison
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE