The national director of the Anti-Defamation League is meeting in Washington with Pope Benedict XVI and a group of interfaith leaders. Foxman was born in Poland and saved from the Holocaust as an infant by his Polish Catholic nanny, who baptized and raised him as a Catholic during the war years. He recalls a conversation with Benedict about that experience.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- President Obama Marks 10th Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans
- Christian Leaders Support Iran Nuclear Agreement; Obama Reaches Out to Jewish Leaders to Approve Deal
- As EU Meets, Austria Finds Migrants Dead in Truck
- Philadelphia Inmates Make Special Chair for Papal Visit
- Mormons Keep Affiliation with Boy Scouts
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE