The national director of the Anti-Defamation League is meeting in Washington with Pope Benedict XVI and a group of interfaith leaders. Foxman was born in Poland and saved from the Holocaust as an infant by his Polish Catholic nanny, who baptized and raised him as a Catholic during the war years. He recalls a conversation with Benedict about that experience.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Tunisian Democracy Group Wins Nobel Peace Prize
- President Apologizes for Deadly Airstrike on Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan
- Violence Escalates in Jerusalem and West Bank
- Catholic Synod on the Family Underway in Rome
- Poll: Positive Impact of Pope Francis on Views of the Church, Especially Among Democrats and Liberals
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE