The national director of the Anti-Defamation League is meeting in Washington with Pope Benedict XVI and a group of interfaith leaders. Foxman was born in Poland and saved from the Holocaust as an infant by his Polish Catholic nanny, who baptized and raised him as a Catholic during the war years. He recalls a conversation with Benedict about that experience.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Evangelicals and Muslims Pledge to Strengthen National Security after Chattanooga Shootings
- Pro-Israel Groups Protest Iran Nuclear Deal
- International Group of Mayors Gather for Vatican Climate Change Conference
- Pope’s Approval Ratings Drop
- Cuban Embassy Raises Flag as Diplomatic Relations are Restored
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesJuly 10, 2015: Moving Beyond the Confederate Flag; Changing Harlem Congregation; Flying Eye Hospital
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE