Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton looks at the impact Pope Benedict XVI’s visit to the U.S. may have on the 2008 elections, from Hillary Clinton’s victory among Catholic voters in Pennsylvania to how various candidates may latch onto themes Benedict raised in his speeches. She also discusses pro-choice politicians who took communion during the papal Masses.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- ISIS Attacks Christian Minorities in Syria, Ancient Artifacts in Iraq
- Muslim Leaders Hold Anti-ISIS Meeting in Mecca
- Muslims in Norway Protect Oslo Synagogue with Human “Ring of Peace”
- Muslim Men from Brooklyn Arrested for Supporting ISIS
- Indian Jesuit Priest Released from Captivity in Afghanistan
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesFebruary 20, 2015: White House Summit on Extremism; A Conversation with Rabbi Jonathan Sacks; Churches in Pubs
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE