Georgetown University Professor of Government Clyde Wilcox talks about the inevitable links between religion and politics. He says clergy who endorse candidates open their lives and their views to political scrutiny. But he argues that candidates and their congregations deserve a right to privacy for personal worship.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
- Pope’s Peace Day Message Hits “Widening Gap between Those Who Have More and Those Who Must Be Content with the Crumbs”
- Religious Groups Mark One-Year Anniversary of Newtown Shooting
- Memorial Services Honor Nelson Mandela
- Hundreds Killed as Sectarian Violence Rips Apart Central African Republic
- US Foundation Saves Sacred Hopi Masks
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE