Georgetown University Professor of Government Clyde Wilcox talks about the inevitable links between religion and politics. He says clergy who endorse candidates open their lives and their views to political scrutiny. But he argues that candidates and their congregations deserve a right to privacy for personal worship.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- US Military Heads to West Africa to Confront Accelerating Ebola Crisis
- Paris Summit Gathers Allies for ISIS Fight
- Anglican Priest from Baghdad Recognized for Religious Tolerance and Reconciliation
- Reform Rabbi Receives Award for Human Dignity and Tolerance
- Pope Francis Marks Anniversary of World War I; “Humanity Needs to Weep”
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE