Georgetown University Professor of Government Clyde Wilcox talks about the inevitable links between religion and politics. He says clergy who endorse candidates open their lives and their views to political scrutiny. But he argues that candidates and their congregations deserve a right to privacy for personal worship.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Evangelicals and Muslims Pledge to Strengthen National Security after Chattanooga Shootings
- Pro-Israel Groups Protest Iran Nuclear Deal
- International Group of Mayors Gather for Vatican Climate Change Conference
- Pope’s Approval Ratings Drop
- Cuban Embassy Raises Flag as Diplomatic Relations are Restored
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesJuly 10, 2015: Moving Beyond the Confederate Flag; Changing Harlem Congregation; Flying Eye Hospital
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE