Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton reports from the Democratic National Convention on how Catholic, evangelical, and Jewish groups are responding to the vice presidential nomination of Joe Biden, a pro-choice Roman Catholic.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Obama Eulogizes Slain Charleston Pastor; Nation Debates Meaning of Confederate Flag
- Baltimore Pastors and Police Pray for Summer of Peace
- Supreme Court Extends Gay Marriage and Upholds Health Care Law Subsidies Nationwide
- Pope in Turin: Prayers and Preaching on Shroud, Church History, Holocaust, Weapons, Migrants
- Religious Leaders State Their Support for Papal Encyclical on Climate Change
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE