In a wide-ranging interview with Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton, the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Denver comments on the responsibility of American Catholics to be involved in political life, the controversy over withholding Communion from pro-choice Catholic politicians, and more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Syrian Airstrikes Destroy Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Aleppo
- Vatican Hosts Stem Cell Research Conference
- Pope Francis Hears Teenaged Confessions in St. Peter’s Square
- Tennessee Counselors, Therapists Can Refuse to Treat Patients Based on “Sincerely Held Principles”
- Interfaith Groups: “No Faith Is Our Enemy”
- SEE ALL
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE