Reporting from the floor of the Republican National Convention, Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton says social conserative delegates there remain excited by McCain running mate Gov. Sarah Palin, pleased with her strong pro-life stance, and unphased by the news of her unwed teen-age daughter’s pregnancy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- President Obama Marks 10th Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans
- Christian Leaders Support Iran Nuclear Agreement; Obama Reaches Out to Jewish Leaders to Approve Deal
- As EU Meets, Austria Finds Migrants Dead in Truck
- Philadelphia Inmates Make Special Chair for Papal Visit
- Mormons Keep Affiliation with Boy Scouts
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE