On the floor of the Republican National Convention, Nancy Pfotenhauer, senior policy advisor to the McCain campaign, talks to Religion and Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton about the role people of faith will play in the campaign and how John McCain will appeal to them despite his discomfort in speaking publicly about issues of faith.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: John McCain, Nancy Pfotenhauer, One Nation: Religion & Politics, Republican National Convention, Sarah Palin
News of the Week
- US Military Heads to West Africa to Confront Accelerating Ebola Crisis
- Paris Summit Gathers Allies for ISIS Fight
- Anglican Priest from Baghdad Recognized for Religious Tolerance and Reconciliation
- Reform Rabbi Receives Award for Human Dignity and Tolerance
- Pope Francis Marks Anniversary of World War I; “Humanity Needs to Weep”
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE