On the anniversary of the September 11th attacks, one frequent theme is the concept of evil and how to fight it. During the Obama-McCain forum at Saddleback Church on August 16, 2008, Pastor Rick Warren asked both presidential candidates about their views on evil. Watch Barack Obama’s response.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
- Religious Groups, Pope Call for Peace as Middle East Conflict Escalates
- Obama Comment on Middle East Conflict at Iftar Shocks Muslim Group
- Religious Groups Organize and Express Support for Migrant Children
- Italian Newspaper: Pope Francis Says Two Percent of Catholic Priests are Pedophiles
- Archbishop John Nienstedt, Others Accused of Sex Abuse Cover Up
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE