On the anniversary of the September 11th attacks, one frequent theme is the concept of evil and how to fight it. During the Obama-McCain forum at Saddleback Church on August 16, 2008, Pastor Rick Warren asked both presidential candidates about their views on evil. Watch Barack Obama’s response.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
- Pope’s Peace Day Message Hits “Widening Gap between Those Who Have More and Those Who Must Be Content with the Crumbs”
- Religious Groups Mark One-Year Anniversary of Newtown Shooting
- Memorial Services Honor Nelson Mandela
- Hundreds Killed as Sectarian Violence Rips Apart Central African Republic
- US Foundation Saves Sacred Hopi Masks
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE