On the anniversary of the September 11th attacks, one frequent theme is the concept of evil and how to fight it. During the Obama-McCain forum at Saddleback Church on August 16, 2008, Pastor Rick Warren asked both presidential candidates about their views on evil. Watch John McCain’s response.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Hundreds of Migrants Feared Drowned in Mediterranean Sea as Boat Capsizes
- Pope Francis Makes Migrant Visit with Orthodox Patriarch, Returns to Rome with 12 Refugees
- Faith-Based Humanitarian Relief Agencies at Work in Earthquake-Ravaged Ecuador
- Supreme Court Hears Oral Arguments on Obama’s Immigration Actions
- Mississippi Governor Signs Law Allowing Guns in Churches
- SEE ALL
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE