Last weekend (September 12-14), pro-family groups held their annual Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C. Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton discusses the summit, who didn’t show up, and the challenge John McCain’s campaign may face in sustaining the enthusiasm of social conservatives.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Syrian Airstrikes Destroy Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Aleppo
- Vatican Hosts Stem Cell Research Conference
- Pope Francis Hears Teenaged Confessions in St. Peter’s Square
- Tennessee Counselors, Therapists Can Refuse to Treat Patients Based on “Sincerely Held Principles”
- Interfaith Groups: “No Faith Is Our Enemy”
- SEE ALL
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE