Last weekend (September 12-14), pro-family groups held their annual Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C. Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton discusses the summit, who didn’t show up, and the challenge John McCain’s campaign may face in sustaining the enthusiasm of social conservatives.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: Abortion, Family, Gay Marriage, John McCain, One Nation: Religion & Politics, Sarah Palin, Social Conservatives, Values Voters
- Interfaith Religious Leaders Offer Prayers, Hold Vigils for Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight
- Pope Francis Observes One-Year Anniversary of His Election
- Syrian War’s Toll on Children Especially Devastating
- Ultraorthodox Jews Protest Bill to End Military Service Exemption
- Methodist Church Drops Case Against Minister Who Performed Gay Son’s Wedding
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE