Last weekend (September 12-14), pro-family groups held their annual Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C. Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton discusses the summit, who didn’t show up, and the challenge John McCain’s campaign may face in sustaining the enthusiasm of social conservatives.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: Abortion, Family, Gay Marriage, John McCain, One Nation: Religion & Politics, Sarah Palin, Social Conservatives, Values Voters
- Unaccompanied Children Crossing Mexican Border, Obama Seeks Support from Congress
- Religious Groups Urge Prayer for Israelis and Palestinians Amid Heightened Violence
- Religious Leaders Raise Awareness of the Plight of Iraqis Fleeing Violence
- Rabbi Zalman Schachter-Shalomi Dies at Age 89
- European Court of Human Rights Upholds French Ban on Face-Covering Veils
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE