Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, answered questions about John McCain and Sarah Palin on September 12 at the annual Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C. He said Palin brings “credibility on conservative issues” to the Republican ticket and gives social conservatives hope, but he also called the race “far from over” and said Christian conservative voters have become “more mature” and more independent than ever before.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: Family Research Council, John McCain, One Nation: Religion & Politics, Pro-family, Sarah Palin, Social Conservative, Tony Perkins, Values Voter Summit
News of the Week
- US Military Heads to West Africa to Confront Accelerating Ebola Crisis
- Paris Summit Gathers Allies for ISIS Fight
- Anglican Priest from Baghdad Recognized for Religious Tolerance and Reconciliation
- Reform Rabbi Receives Award for Human Dignity and Tolerance
- Pope Francis Marks Anniversary of World War I; “Humanity Needs to Weep”
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE