Some political pundits have suggested that Barack Obama’s campaign has made faith-based outreach a lower priority in the final weeks of the campaign. Obama representatives strongly deny this. Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton was at an Obama campaign briefing about religious outreach and describes what the representatives said.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Evangelicals and Muslims Pledge to Strengthen National Security after Chattanooga Shootings
- Pro-Israel Groups Protest Iran Nuclear Deal
- International Group of Mayors Gather for Vatican Climate Change Conference
- Pope’s Approval Ratings Drop
- Cuban Embassy Raises Flag as Diplomatic Relations are Restored
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesJuly 10, 2015: Moving Beyond the Confederate Flag; Changing Harlem Congregation; Flying Eye Hospital
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE