Some political pundits have suggested that Barack Obama’s campaign has made faith-based outreach a lower priority in the final weeks of the campaign. Obama representatives strongly deny this. Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton was at an Obama campaign briefing about religious outreach and describes what the representatives said.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Syrian Airstrikes Destroy Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Aleppo
- Vatican Hosts Stem Cell Research Conference
- Pope Francis Hears Teenaged Confessions in St. Peter’s Square
- Tennessee Counselors, Therapists Can Refuse to Treat Patients Based on “Sincerely Held Principles”
- Interfaith Groups: “No Faith Is Our Enemy”
- SEE ALL
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE