In this exclusive online conversation, Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton talks with Rev. Jim Wallis, editor of Sojourners magazine and author of THE GREAT AWAKENING, about how the financial crisis may affect the presidential campaign. Wallis describes how the candidates should be framing the moral dimensions of the crisis and what principles he thinks voters should be considering at the ballot box.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: Common Good, ethics, financial crisis, Jim Wallis, One Nation: Religion & Politics, poverty, Wall Street
- Pope to Syria: “Silence the Weapons”; Dutch Jesuit Priest Killed in City of Homs
- Prayer Vigils Held in Wake of Pittsburgh Stabbing Rampage
- Archbishop of Canterbury Speaks in US on “Epidemic of Violence”
- Religious Leaders Observe Anniversary of Rwandan Genocide
- Pope Asks for Forgiveness for Clergy Sex Abuse
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesMarch 28, 2014: President and the Pope; Bivocational Pastors; Franciscans of the Holy Land; Blind Boys of Alabama
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE