In this exclusive online conversation, Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton talks with Rev. Jim Wallis, editor of Sojourners magazine and author of THE GREAT AWAKENING, about how the financial crisis may affect the presidential campaign. Wallis describes how the candidates should be framing the moral dimensions of the crisis and what principles he thinks voters should be considering at the ballot box.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: Common Good, ethics, financial crisis, Jim Wallis, One Nation: Religion & Politics, poverty, Wall Street
- Pope’s Peace Day Message Hits “Widening Gap between Those Who Have More and Those Who Must Be Content with the Crumbs”
- Religious Groups Mark One-Year Anniversary of Newtown Shooting
- Memorial Services Honor Nelson Mandela
- Hundreds Killed as Sectarian Violence Rips Apart Central African Republic
- US Foundation Saves Sacred Hopi Masks
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE