In this exclusive online conversation, Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton talks with Rev. Jim Wallis, editor of Sojourners magazine and author of THE GREAT AWAKENING, about how the financial crisis may affect the presidential campaign. Wallis describes how the candidates should be framing the moral dimensions of the crisis and what principles he thinks voters should be considering at the ballot box.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: Common Good, ethics, financial crisis, Jim Wallis, One Nation: Religion & Politics, poverty, Wall Street
News of the Week
- Obama Urges Religious Freedom, Tolerance in India
- Pope Appeals for Peace in Ukraine and Christian Unity
- Mormon Church Announces Support for Gay Rights and for Religious Opposition to Gay Rights
- Report: Majority of Americans Know Nothing about Sikh Americans
- Church of England Gets First Female Bishop
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesJanuary 16, 2015: Muslims and the Paris Attacks; Restoring Community in Ferguson; India’s Artificial Limb Enterprise
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE