In this exclusive online conversation, Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton talks with Rev. Jim Wallis, editor of Sojourners magazine and author of THE GREAT AWAKENING, about how the financial crisis may affect the presidential campaign. Wallis describes how the candidates should be framing the moral dimensions of the crisis and what principles he thinks voters should be considering at the ballot box.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: Common Good, ethics, financial crisis, Jim Wallis, One Nation: Religion & Politics, poverty, Wall Street
- Religious Groups Condemn Middle-East Violence, Pray for Peace
- Iraq: “Mass Cleansing Based on Religion” as Christians Flee Mosul
- Thousands Attend Memorial Services to Mourn Victims of Downed Malaysian Plane
- Imprisoned Sudanese Christian Woman Released, Greeted at Vatican
- Mixed Religious Reactions to Obama’s Executive Order on Discrimination
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE