Although white evangelical Christians have voted overwhelmingly Republican for the last 20 years, younger evangelicals are less supportive of John McCain than evangelicals over 30, according to a new poll conducted by Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research Inc. for Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly. Managing editor Kim Lawton outlines more results of the survey and discusses its potential implications for the election.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- President Obama Marks 10th Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans
- Christian Leaders Support Iran Nuclear Agreement; Obama Reaches Out to Jewish Leaders to Approve Deal
- As EU Meets, Austria Finds Migrants Dead in Truck
- Philadelphia Inmates Make Special Chair for Papal Visit
- Mormons Keep Affiliation with Boy Scouts
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE