Although white evangelical Christians have voted overwhelmingly Republican for the last 20 years, younger evangelicals are less supportive of John McCain than evangelicals over 30, according to a new poll conducted by Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research Inc. for Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly. Managing editor Kim Lawton outlines more results of the survey and discusses its potential implications for the election.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Tunisian Democracy Group Wins Nobel Peace Prize
- President Apologizes for Deadly Airstrike on Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan
- Violence Escalates in Jerusalem and West Bank
- Catholic Synod on the Family Underway in Rome
- Poll: Positive Impact of Pope Francis on Views of the Church, Especially Among Democrats and Liberals
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE