At last month’s Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly asked social conservatives to describe their views of Sarah Palin and her qualifications to be vice president.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
- Interfaith Religious Leaders Offer Prayers, Hold Vigils for Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight
- Pope Francis Observes One-Year Anniversary of His Election
- Syrian War’s Toll on Children Especially Devastating
- Ultraorthodox Jews Protest Bill to End Military Service Exemption
- Methodist Church Drops Case Against Minister Who Performed Gay Son’s Wedding
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE