Rev. C. Welton Gaddy, president of the Interfaith Alliance, says there are dangerous consequences for religion when houses of worship get too political. Do you think clergy should be allowed to engage in politicking from their pulpits? Where are the lines? Leave a comment below.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- State of the Union Address Focuses on Economic Equality, American Values
- Anti-Abortion Demonstrators Gather in Washington for Annual March for Life
- Unanimous High Court Rules in Favor of Muslim Inmate to Keep Beard
- Pope Concludes Asia Trip, Confirms Trip to US
- Anti-Muslim Incidents Rise in Europe in Wake of Paris Attacks
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesJanuary 16, 2015: Muslims and the Paris Attacks; Restoring Community in Ferguson; India’s Artificial Limb Enterprise
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE