Rev. C. Welton Gaddy, president of the Interfaith Alliance, says there are dangerous consequences for religion when houses of worship get too political. Do you think clergy should be allowed to engage in politicking from their pulpits? Where are the lines? Leave a comment below.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
- Supreme Court to Hear Contraception Case
- Federal Judge Strikes Down Clergy Tax-Free Housing Money
- Bread for the World Urges Congress to Protect Anti-Hunger Programs
- Pope Lays Out Vision for Evangelization, Meets President Putin, Displays St. Peter’s Bones
- Mixed Religious Reaction to Iran Nuclear Deal
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE