Kansas Senator Sam Brownback is heading the national Catholics for McCain committee. During a Catholic luncheon at the Republican National Convention in Minneapolis, Brownback urged Catholics to get out the vote for the McCain-Palin ticket.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
- Survey: Pope Francis Represents “Change for the Better”
- Syrian War’s Human Rights Violations Are “Of Unimaginable Scope”
- US Evangelicals Denounce Uganda Law Criminalizing Homosexuality
- Coalition of Religious Leaders Reiterate Support for Middle East Peace Process
- Dalai Lama Opens Senate Session with Prayer
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE