In This Episode << SLIDE LEFT TO SEE ADDITIONAL SEGMENTS
- The First 100 Days: Poverty and World Engagement
- The First 100 Days: Unity, Hope, and a Peace Process
- The First 100 Days: Stay Centered, Save the Planet, Serve the World
- The First 100 Days: Be Attentive to the Vulnerable, Stick to Your Ideals
- The First 100 Days: Set a Direction, Build a Dialogue, Save the Middle Class
Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly is asking a range of religious leaders what they most hope for in the first 100 days of the Obama administration. Watch Rabbi Michael Lerner, editor of Tikkun magazine, and Archbishop Wilton Gregory of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Atlanta.