Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton describes a White House meeting of religious and community leaders hosted by the Obama Administration’s Office on Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
- Mixed Religious Reactions to Congressional Budget Agreement
- Pope Removes Two Conservative US Cardinals from Congregation of Bishops
- Methodist Pastor Defrocked for His Support of Same-Sex Marriage
- Federal Judge Rules Utah Polygamy Ban Unconstitutional
- Christians Prepare for Christmas around the World
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE