One hundred days into the Obama presidency, Sojourners founder Jim Wallis, a member of the president’s faith advisory council, talks with Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton about the new access religious moderates and liberals have to the White House. He reflects on the accomplishments so far and the challenges ahead, including how to maintain a “prophetic” voice as a White House insider.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Syrian Airstrikes Destroy Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Aleppo
- Vatican Hosts Stem Cell Research Conference
- Pope Francis Hears Teenaged Confessions in St. Peter’s Square
- Tennessee Counselors, Therapists Can Refuse to Treat Patients Based on “Sincerely Held Principles”
- Interfaith Groups: “No Faith Is Our Enemy”
- SEE ALL
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE