One hundred days into the Obama presidency, Sojourners founder Jim Wallis, a member of the president’s faith advisory council, talks with Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton about the new access religious moderates and liberals have to the White House. He reflects on the accomplishments so far and the challenges ahead, including how to maintain a “prophetic” voice as a White House insider.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Faith Groups Call for Prayer and Peace in Ferguson, Missouri
- Coalition of Religious Leaders Calls for Military Action in Iraq; US Muslims Condemn Islamic State as “Un-Islamic”
- Faith Groups Raise Money for Humanitarian Aid in Gaza; ADL Documents Worldwide Upsurge in Anti-Semitism
- Ebola Crisis: Administering Experimental Drugs Is Ethical; Religious Rituals Must Change to Stop Spread of Virus
- Pope Francis Visits South Korea
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE