The Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s religion and faith director, Harry Knox, a member of the United Church of Christ and the Interdenominational Conference of Liberation Congregations and Ministries, offers his perspective on the workings of the President’s Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, Faith-based, Harry Knox, Politics, Religion
- Pope’s Peace Day Message Hits “Widening Gap between Those Who Have More and Those Who Must Be Content with the Crumbs”
- Religious Groups Mark One-Year Anniversary of Newtown Shooting
- Memorial Services Honor Nelson Mandela
- Hundreds Killed as Sectarian Violence Rips Apart Central African Republic
- US Foundation Saves Sacred Hopi Masks
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE