The Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s religion and faith director, Harry Knox, a member of the United Church of Christ and the Interdenominational Conference of Liberation Congregations and Ministries, offers his perspective on the workings of the President’s Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Syrian Airstrikes Destroy Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Aleppo
- Vatican Hosts Stem Cell Research Conference
- Pope Francis Hears Teenaged Confessions in St. Peter’s Square
- Tennessee Counselors, Therapists Can Refuse to Treat Patients Based on “Sincerely Held Principles”
- Interfaith Groups: “No Faith Is Our Enemy”
- SEE ALL
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE