Munib Younan, bishop of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Jordan and the Holy Land and one of the most prominent Palestinian Christian leaders in the region, talks about theological solutions to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. He says there can be no peace without justice.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Shaun Casey on Religion and Diplomacy; Hiring the Homeless; Jewish High Holidays Boot Camp
September 30, 2016
News of the Week
- Religion and Politics 2016: Democrats Reach Out to Latino Evangelicals, Republicans Push Religious Freedom
- UN Report Compares Shootings of Black Men to Slavery, Lynching
- Former Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres, 1923-2016
- “New Hell” Unleashed on Aleppo in Syria
- Pope Francis Visits Georgia and Azerbaijan, Appealing for Peace in the Caucasus
- SEE ALL
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE