Munib Younan, bishop of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Jordan and the Holy Land and one of the most prominent Palestinian Christian leaders in the region, talks about theological solutions to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. He says there can be no peace without justice.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Faith Groups Respond to Ferguson with Prayer Vigils, Marches, and Special Services
- NYC Mayor Meets with Religious Leaders to Heal Divisions Over Police Choke Hold
- Catholic Journalist James Foley Killed by Islamic State Group
- Middle East Patriarchs Visit Christian Refugees in Iraq, Denounce Armed Extremists
- Pope Supports Use of Force to Stop “Unjust Agressor”
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE