Munib Younan, bishop of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Jordan and the Holy Land and one of the most prominent Palestinian Christian leaders in the region, talks about theological solutions to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. He says there can be no peace without justice.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Salt Lake City Refugee Resettlement; Christmas Music Tells the Story; Packing Meals for the Hungry
December 2, 2016
News of the Week
- US Muslims Condemn Ohio State Attack; Interfaith Leaders Denounce Hate Mail Sent to Mosques
- Report: National Outbreak of Harassment and Intimidation in Aftermath of Election
- Interfaith Coalition Urges Presidential Pardons for Undocumented Immigrants and Individuals with Nonviolent, Low-Level Drug Sentences
- Leaders in Catholic Higher Education Defend Undocumented Students
- Pope Francis Meets with Scientists about Climate Change and Scorsese about “Silence”
- SEE ALL
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE