Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton speaks with Shaun Casey, professor of ethics at Wesley Theological Seminary and author of The Making of a Catholic President: Kennedy v. Nixon 1960, about the role of religion in the late Senator Edward Kennedy’s political life.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: Catholic, Catholic Church, Catholic social teaching, Edward Kennedy, Politics, Religion, Senator Kennedy, Shaun Casey, Ted Kennedy
- Supreme Court to Hear Contraception Case
- Federal Judge Strikes Down Clergy Tax-Free Housing Money
- Bread for the World Urges Congress to Protect Anti-Hunger Programs
- Pope Lays Out Vision for Evangelization, Meets President Putin, Displays St. Peter’s Bones
- Mixed Religious Reaction to Iran Nuclear Deal
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE