Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton speaks with Shaun Casey, professor of ethics at Wesley Theological Seminary and author of The Making of a Catholic President: Kennedy v. Nixon 1960, about the role of religion in the late Senator Edward Kennedy’s political life.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Syrian Airstrikes Destroy Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Aleppo
- Vatican Hosts Stem Cell Research Conference
- Pope Francis Hears Teenaged Confessions in St. Peter’s Square
- Tennessee Counselors, Therapists Can Refuse to Treat Patients Based on “Sincerely Held Principles”
- Interfaith Groups: “No Faith Is Our Enemy”
- SEE ALL
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE