Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton speaks with Shaun Casey, professor of ethics at Wesley Theological Seminary and author of The Making of a Catholic President: Kennedy v. Nixon 1960, about the role of religion in the late Senator Edward Kennedy’s political life.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: Catholic, Catholic Church, Catholic social teaching, Edward Kennedy, Politics, Religion, Senator Kennedy, Shaun Casey, Ted Kennedy
News of the Week
- Obama Urges Religious Freedom, Tolerance in India
- Pope Appeals for Peace in Ukraine and Christian Unity
- Mormon Church Announces Support for Gay Rights and for Religious Opposition to Gay Rights
- Report: Majority of Americans Know Nothing about Sikh Americans
- Church of England Gets First Female Bishop
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesJanuary 16, 2015: Muslims and the Paris Attacks; Restoring Community in Ferguson; India’s Artificial Limb Enterprise
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE