Watch Kim Lawton’s extended interview with John Green, director of the Ray C. Bliss Institute of Applied Politics at the University of Akron, about religious activists on the left and the right, challenges for the future of faith-based movements, and the continuing debate over abortion in American politics.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: Abortion, activism, Bliss Institute, Democrats, Faith, George W. Bush, health care, John Green, Policy, Politics, Religion, Republicans
News of the Week
- WHO: Ebola Death Toll Continues to Rise; Doctor in New York City Diagnosed with Ebola Virus
- Syrian Kurds Join Fight to Defend Kobani from ISIS; UN, Vatican Urge Response ”Beyond Military Action”
- Cardinal Burke to Be Dismissed as Head of Vatican’s High Court
- North Korea Releases One of Three American Captives
- Mormon Church Explains Temple Garments
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesOctober 24, 2014: Immigrant Children in Court; China, Buddhism, and the Environment; Ground Zero Church
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE