Watch Kim Lawton’s extended interview with John Green, director of the Ray C. Bliss Institute of Applied Politics at the University of Akron, about religious activists on the left and the right, challenges for the future of faith-based movements, and the continuing debate over abortion in American politics.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: Abortion, activism, Bliss Institute, Democrats, Faith, George W. Bush, health care, John Green, Policy, Politics, Religion, Republicans
News of the Week
- State of the Union Address Focuses on Economic Equality, American Values
- Anti-Abortion Demonstrators Gather in Washington for Annual March for Life
- Unanimous High Court Rules in Favor of Muslim Inmate to Keep Beard
- Pope Concludes Asia Trip, Confirms Trip to US
- Anti-Muslim Incidents Rise in Europe in Wake of Paris Attacks
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesJanuary 16, 2015: Muslims and the Paris Attacks; Restoring Community in Ferguson; India’s Artificial Limb Enterprise
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE