Nearly 2,000 social conservatives gathered in Washington, D.C. September 18-20 for the annual Values Voter Summit. Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee was their clear favorite in a straw poll of potential Republican presidential candidates for 2012. (No Democrats were on the ballot because organizers said they assumed President Obama would run for re-election.) Watch excerpts of Huckabee’s speech to the crowd.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- President Obama Marks 10th Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans
- Christian Leaders Support Iran Nuclear Agreement; Obama Reaches Out to Jewish Leaders to Approve Deal
- As EU Meets, Austria Finds Migrants Dead in Truck
- Philadelphia Inmates Make Special Chair for Papal Visit
- Mormons Keep Affiliation with Boy Scouts
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE