Nearly 2,000 social conservatives gathered in Washington, D.C. September 18-20 for the annual Values Voter Summit. Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee was their clear favorite in a straw poll of potential Republican presidential candidates for 2012. (No Democrats were on the ballot because organizers said they assumed President Obama would run for re-election.) Watch excerpts of Huckabee’s speech to the crowd.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- State of the Union Address Focuses on Economic Equality, American Values
- Anti-Abortion Demonstrators Gather in Washington for Annual March for Life
- Unanimous High Court Rules in Favor of Muslim Inmate to Keep Beard
- Pope Concludes Asia Trip, Confirms Trip to US
- Anti-Muslim Incidents Rise in Europe in Wake of Paris Attacks
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesJanuary 16, 2015: Muslims and the Paris Attacks; Restoring Community in Ferguson; India’s Artificial Limb Enterprise
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE