Faith leaders are joining forces to re-energize the push for comprehensive immigration reform. At a September 22 event organized by the Center for American Progress, Los Angeles Roman Catholic Cardinal Roger Mahony and Rabbi Jack Moline, director of public policy for the Rabbinical Assembly, urged new religious activism on the issue.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Tunisian Democracy Group Wins Nobel Peace Prize
- President Apologizes for Deadly Airstrike on Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan
- Violence Escalates in Jerusalem and West Bank
- Catholic Synod on the Family Underway in Rome
- Poll: Positive Impact of Pope Francis on Views of the Church, Especially Among Democrats and Liberals
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE