Faith leaders are joining forces to re-energize the push for comprehensive immigration reform. At a September 22 event organized by the Center for American Progress, Los Angeles Roman Catholic Cardinal Roger Mahony and Rabbi Jack Moline, director of public policy for the Rabbinical Assembly, urged new religious activism on the issue.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- ISIS Attacks Christian Minorities in Syria, Ancient Artifacts in Iraq
- Muslim Leaders Hold Anti-ISIS Meeting in Mecca
- Muslims in Norway Protect Oslo Synagogue with Human “Ring of Peace”
- Muslim Men from Brooklyn Arrested for Supporting ISIS
- Indian Jesuit Priest Released from Captivity in Afghanistan
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesFebruary 20, 2015: White House Summit on Extremism; A Conversation with Rabbi Jonathan Sacks; Churches in Pubs
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE