Faith leaders are joining forces to re-energize the push for comprehensive immigration reform. At a September 22 event organized by the Center for American Progress, Los Angeles Roman Catholic Cardinal Roger Mahony and Rabbi Jack Moline, director of public policy for the Rabbinical Assembly, urged new religious activism on the issue.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- US Military Heads to West Africa to Confront Accelerating Ebola Crisis
- Paris Summit Gathers Allies for ISIS Fight
- Anglican Priest from Baghdad Recognized for Religious Tolerance and Reconciliation
- Reform Rabbi Receives Award for Human Dignity and Tolerance
- Pope Francis Marks Anniversary of World War I; “Humanity Needs to Weep”
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE