Faith leaders are joining forces to re-energize the push for comprehensive immigration reform. At a September 22 event organized by the Center for American Progress, Los Angeles Roman Catholic Cardinal Roger Mahony and Rabbi Jack Moline, director of public policy for the Rabbinical Assembly, urged new religious activism on the issue.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
- Interfaith Religious Leaders Offer Prayers, Hold Vigils for Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight
- Pope Francis Observes One-Year Anniversary of His Election
- Syrian War’s Toll on Children Especially Devastating
- Ultraorthodox Jews Protest Bill to End Military Service Exemption
- Methodist Church Drops Case Against Minister Who Performed Gay Son’s Wedding
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE