Faith leaders are joining forces to re-energize the push for comprehensive immigration reform. At a September 22 event organized by the Center for American Progress, Los Angeles Roman Catholic Cardinal Roger Mahony and Rabbi Jack Moline, director of public policy for the Rabbinical Assembly, urged new religious activism on the issue.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Hundreds of Migrants Feared Drowned in Mediterranean Sea as Boat Capsizes
- Pope Francis Makes Migrant Visit with Orthodox Patriarch, Returns to Rome with 12 Refugees
- Faith-Based Humanitarian Relief Agencies at Work in Earthquake-Ravaged Ecuador
- Supreme Court Hears Oral Arguments on Obama’s Immigration Actions
- Mississippi Governor Signs Law Allowing Guns in Churches
- SEE ALL
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE