Tyler Wigg-Stevenson is founding director of the Two Futures Project, a Christian movement for the abolition of nuclear weapons. In Part 1, watch him talk about the nuclear threat in a post- 9/11 world and the biblical foundations for a Christian case supporting disarmament. In Part 2, he discusses what people of faith, and evangelical Christians in particular, can bring to the national conversation on nuclear weapons.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- AME Church Issues Call to Action on “Sin of Racism”; Wave of Fires Plague Black Churches
- Episcopal Church USA Elects First African-American Presiding Bishop, Approves Religious Weddings for Gay Couples
- Religious Groups React to High Court Ruling on Marriage; Court Upholds Use of Lethal Injection Drug
- UCC Votes to Divest from Companies with Business in Israeli-Occupied Palestinian Territories
- Vatican Releases Pope’s US Itinerary
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesJuly 2, 2015: Religious Reactions to Same-Sex Marriage Ruling; Ethics of Gene Editing; Rebuilding Urban Neighborhoods
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE