Tyler Wigg-Stevenson is founding director of the Two Futures Project, a Christian movement for the abolition of nuclear weapons. In Part 1, watch him talk about the nuclear threat in a post- 9/11 world and the biblical foundations for a Christian case supporting disarmament. In Part 2, he discusses what people of faith, and evangelical Christians in particular, can bring to the national conversation on nuclear weapons.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: disarmament, Evangelicals, Nuclear Proliferation, Nuclear Weapons, Security, theology, Two Futures Project, Tyler Wigg-Stevenson
- Pope to Syria: “Silence the Weapons”; Dutch Jesuit Priest Killed in City of Homs
- Prayer Vigils Held in Wake of Pittsburgh Stabbing Rampage
- Archbishop of Canterbury Speaks in US on “Epidemic of Violence”
- Religious Leaders Observe Anniversary of Rwandan Genocide
- Pope Asks for Forgiveness for Clergy Sex Abuse
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesMarch 28, 2014: President and the Pope; Bivocational Pastors; Franciscans of the Holy Land; Blind Boys of Alabama
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE