Tyler Wigg-Stevenson is founding director of the Two Futures Project, a Christian movement for the abolition of nuclear weapons. In Part 1, watch him talk about the nuclear threat in a post- 9/11 world and the biblical foundations for a Christian case supporting disarmament. In Part 2, he discusses what people of faith, and evangelical Christians in particular, can bring to the national conversation on nuclear weapons.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: disarmament, Evangelicals, Nuclear Proliferation, Nuclear Weapons, Security, theology, Two Futures Project, Tyler Wigg-Stevenson
News of the Week
- WHO: Ebola Death Toll Continues to Rise; Doctor in New York City Diagnosed with Ebola Virus
- Syrian Kurds Join Fight to Defend Kobani from ISIS; UN, Vatican Urge Response ”Beyond Military Action”
- Cardinal Burke to Be Dismissed as Head of Vatican’s High Court
- North Korea Releases One of Three American Captives
- Mormon Church Explains Temple Garments
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesOctober 24, 2014: Immigrant Children in Court; China, Buddhism, and the Environment; Ground Zero Church
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE