Watch David Beckmann, president of the Bread for the World Institute; Robert Greenstein, executive director of the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities; and Rev. Lennox Yearwood Jr, president of the Hip Hop Caucus, discuss how the economic recovery plan must create green jobs that will increase environmental sustainability and decrease poverty.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: Bread for the World, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, climate change, David Beckmann, Economic, Economy, environment, green jobs, Hip-Hop Caucus, hunger, justice, poverty, Recovery, Rev. Lennox Yearwood, Robert Greenstein, sustainability, Unemployment
- Mixed Religious Reactions to Congressional Budget Agreement
- Pope Removes Two Conservative US Cardinals from Congregation of Bishops
- Methodist Pastor Defrocked for His Support of Same-Sex Marriage
- Federal Judge Rules Utah Polygamy Ban Unconstitutional
- Christians Prepare for Christmas around the World
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE