Watch David Beckmann, president of the Bread for the World Institute; Robert Greenstein, executive director of the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities; and Rev. Lennox Yearwood Jr, president of the Hip Hop Caucus, discuss how the economic recovery plan must create green jobs that will increase environmental sustainability and decrease poverty.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: Bread for the World, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, climate change, David Beckmann, Economic, Economy, environment, green jobs, Hip-Hop Caucus, hunger, justice, poverty, Recovery, Rev. Lennox Yearwood, Robert Greenstein, sustainability, Unemployment
News of the Week
- Obama Urges Religious Freedom, Tolerance in India
- Pope Appeals for Peace in Ukraine and Christian Unity
- Mormon Church Announces Support for Gay Rights and for Religious Opposition to Gay Rights
- Report: Majority of Americans Know Nothing about Sikh Americans
- Church of England Gets First Female Bishop
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesJanuary 16, 2015: Muslims and the Paris Attacks; Restoring Community in Ferguson; India’s Artificial Limb Enterprise
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE