On March 9, President Obama’s 25-member faith advisory council presented its final report and recommendations to the president and senior administration officials. This council now disbands, although the administration says it will “soon” appoint a new faith council to continue the work. Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton talks with Joshua DuBois about the administration’s relationship with the faith community and plans for the future.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Faith Groups and Religious Leaders Condemn ISIS Attacks
- Vatican Installs Extra Security amidst ISIS Threats
- Pope to Proceed with Africa Trip
- Pope Francis Makes Trip to Lutheran Church in Rome, Offers Ecumenical Advice on Sharing Communion
- US Catholic Bishops Debate Revisions to “Faithful Citizenship” Election Guide
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesNovember 6, 2015: Criminal Justice Reform and the Faith Community; Religious Freedom Ambassador; A Year with the Quran
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE