On March 9, President Obama’s 25-member faith advisory council presented its final report and recommendations to the president and senior administration officials. This council now disbands, although the administration says it will “soon” appoint a new faith council to continue the work. Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton talks with Joshua DuBois about the administration’s relationship with the faith community and plans for the future.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- President Obama Marks 10th Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans
- Christian Leaders Support Iran Nuclear Agreement; Obama Reaches Out to Jewish Leaders to Approve Deal
- As EU Meets, Austria Finds Migrants Dead in Truck
- Philadelphia Inmates Make Special Chair for Papal Visit
- Mormons Keep Affiliation with Boy Scouts
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE