On March 9, President Obama’s 25-member faith advisory council presented its final report and recommendations to the president and senior administration officials. This council now disbands, although the administration says it will “soon” appoint a new faith council to continue the work. Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton talks with Joshua DuBois about the administration’s relationship with the faith community and plans for the future.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
- Religious Groups, Pope Call for Peace as Middle East Conflict Escalates
- Obama Comment on Middle East Conflict at Iftar Shocks Muslim Group
- Religious Groups Organize and Express Support for Migrant Children
- Italian Newspaper: Pope Francis Says Two Percent of Catholic Priests are Pedophiles
- Archbishop John Nienstedt, Others Accused of Sex Abuse Cover Up
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE