Corwin Smidt, director of the Paul B. Henry Institute and professor of political science at Calvin College, talks about findings from his most recent national survey on religion’s role in the 2008 presidential campaign as well as his new book, “The Disappearing God Gap?” (Oxford University Press, 2010), and he offers some advice for 2012 to both the Democratic and Republican Parties.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: 2008 Election, Barack Obama, Calvin College, Corwin Smidt, Democrats, Politics, Religious Voters, Republicans, Young Evangelicals
- Religious Groups Condemn Middle-East Violence, Pray for Peace
- Iraq: “Mass Cleansing Based on Religion” as Christians Flee Mosul
- Thousands Attend Memorial Services to Mourn Victims of Downed Malaysian Plane
- Imprisoned Sudanese Christian Woman Released, Greeted at Vatican
- Mixed Religious Reactions to Obama’s Executive Order on Discrimination
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE