On Sunday, March 21, Cardinal Roger Mahony, the Archbishop of Los Angeles, celebrated a Mass for Immigrants at St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church in Washington, DC and spoke of transforming the world from a barren desert into an immigrant-friendly garden of opportunity and equality for all. Watch this audio slide show by Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly production assistant and researcher Fabio Lomelino.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Syrian Airstrikes Destroy Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Aleppo
- Vatican Hosts Stem Cell Research Conference
- Pope Francis Hears Teenaged Confessions in St. Peter’s Square
- Tennessee Counselors, Therapists Can Refuse to Treat Patients Based on “Sincerely Held Principles”
- Interfaith Groups: “No Faith Is Our Enemy”
- SEE ALL
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE