On Sunday, March 21, Cardinal Roger Mahony, the Archbishop of Los Angeles, celebrated a Mass for Immigrants at St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church in Washington, DC and spoke of transforming the world from a barren desert into an immigrant-friendly garden of opportunity and equality for all. Watch this audio slide show by Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly production assistant and researcher Fabio Lomelino.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- ISIS Attacks Christian Minorities in Syria, Ancient Artifacts in Iraq
- Muslim Leaders Hold Anti-ISIS Meeting in Mecca
- Muslims in Norway Protect Oslo Synagogue with Human “Ring of Peace”
- Muslim Men from Brooklyn Arrested for Supporting ISIS
- Indian Jesuit Priest Released from Captivity in Afghanistan
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesFebruary 20, 2015: White House Summit on Extremism; A Conversation with Rabbi Jonathan Sacks; Churches in Pubs
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE