Watch excerpts from producer Susan Grandis Goldstein’s interview in Washington, DC with Sharon Salzberg, cofounder of the Insight Meditation Society in Barre, Massachusetts and author, most recently, of Real Happiness: The Power of Meditation. “If you are breathing, you can meditate,” says Salzberg. Edited by Fred Yi.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: attention, Buddha, contemplation, Insight Meditation Society, meditation, retreat, Sharon Salzberg, silence, Spirituality
- Pope to Syria: “Silence the Weapons”; Dutch Jesuit Priest Killed in City of Homs
- Prayer Vigils Held in Wake of Pittsburgh Stabbing Rampage
- Archbishop of Canterbury Speaks in US on “Epidemic of Violence”
- Religious Leaders Observe Anniversary of Rwandan Genocide
- Pope Asks for Forgiveness for Clergy Sex Abuse
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesMarch 28, 2014: President and the Pope; Bivocational Pastors; Franciscans of the Holy Land; Blind Boys of Alabama
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE