Watch excerpts from producer Susan Grandis Goldstein’s interview in Washington, DC with Sharon Salzberg, cofounder of the Insight Meditation Society in Barre, Massachusetts and author, most recently, of Real Happiness: The Power of Meditation. “If you are breathing, you can meditate,” says Salzberg. Edited by Fred Yi.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: attention, Buddha, contemplation, Insight Meditation Society, meditation, retreat, Sharon Salzberg, silence, Spirituality
- Interfaith Religious Leaders Offer Prayers, Hold Vigils for Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight
- Pope Francis Observes One-Year Anniversary of His Election
- Syrian War’s Toll on Children Especially Devastating
- Ultraorthodox Jews Protest Bill to End Military Service Exemption
- Methodist Church Drops Case Against Minister Who Performed Gay Son’s Wedding
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE