Watch excerpts from producer Susan Grandis Goldstein’s interview in Washington, DC with Sharon Salzberg, cofounder of the Insight Meditation Society in Barre, Massachusetts and author, most recently, of Real Happiness: The Power of Meditation. “If you are breathing, you can meditate,” says Salzberg. Edited by Fred Yi.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: attention, Buddha, contemplation, Insight Meditation Society, meditation, retreat, Sharon Salzberg, silence, Spirituality
News of the Week
- WHO: Ebola Death Toll Continues to Rise; Doctor in New York City Diagnosed with Ebola Virus
- Syrian Kurds Join Fight to Defend Kobani from ISIS; UN, Vatican Urge Response ”Beyond Military Action”
- Cardinal Burke to Be Dismissed as Head of Vatican’s High Court
- North Korea Releases One of Three American Captives
- Mormon Church Explains Temple Garments
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesOctober 24, 2014: Immigrant Children in Court; China, Buddhism, and the Environment; Ground Zero Church
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE