Watch excerpts from producer Susan Grandis Goldstein’s interview in Washington, DC with Sharon Salzberg, cofounder of the Insight Meditation Society in Barre, Massachusetts and author, most recently, of Real Happiness: The Power of Meditation. “If you are breathing, you can meditate,” says Salzberg. Edited by Fred Yi.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: attention, Buddha, contemplation, Insight Meditation Society, meditation, retreat, Sharon Salzberg, silence, Spirituality
- Pope’s Peace Day Message Hits “Widening Gap between Those Who Have More and Those Who Must Be Content with the Crumbs”
- Religious Groups Mark One-Year Anniversary of Newtown Shooting
- Memorial Services Honor Nelson Mandela
- Hundreds Killed as Sectarian Violence Rips Apart Central African Republic
- US Foundation Saves Sacred Hopi Masks
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE