College and university students recall 9/11 and reflect on how growing up in its shadow affected their spiritual lives. Produced and edited by former Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly interns Direna Cousins and Sharon Rogart.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: extremism, Faith, Islam, religious discrimination, September 11, Spirituality, students, Terrorism
News of the Week
- US Military Heads to West Africa to Confront Accelerating Ebola Crisis
- Paris Summit Gathers Allies for ISIS Fight
- Anglican Priest from Baghdad Recognized for Religious Tolerance and Reconciliation
- Reform Rabbi Receives Award for Human Dignity and Tolerance
- Pope Francis Marks Anniversary of World War I; “Humanity Needs to Weep”
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE