A panel at Georgetown University discusses the influence of Pope Francis six months after his election; correspondent Tim O’Brien examines a pending Supreme Court case over the constitutionality of prayers at government meetings; and correspondent Fred de Sam Lazaro reports on the significant challenges hindering polio eradication efforts in Pakistan.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Christians Countering Anti-Muslim Rhetoric; Extraterrestrial Intelligent Life; Holocaust Survivor Shabbat
April 29, 2016
News of the Week
- Syrian Airstrikes Destroy Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Aleppo
- Vatican Hosts Stem Cell Research Conference
- Pope Francis Hears Teenaged Confessions in St. Peter’s Square
- Tennessee Counselors, Therapists Can Refuse to Treat Patients Based on “Sincerely Held Principles”
- Interfaith Groups: “No Faith Is Our Enemy”
- SEE ALL
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE