A panel at Georgetown University discusses the influence of Pope Francis six months after his election; correspondent Tim O’Brien examines a pending Supreme Court case over the constitutionality of prayers at government meetings; and correspondent Fred de Sam Lazaro reports on the significant challenges hindering polio eradication efforts in Pakistan.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
- Pope to Syria: “Silence the Weapons”; Dutch Jesuit Priest Killed in City of Homs
- Prayer Vigils Held in Wake of Pittsburgh Stabbing Rampage
- Archbishop of Canterbury Speaks in US on “Epidemic of Violence”
- Religious Leaders Observe Anniversary of Rwandan Genocide
- Pope Asks for Forgiveness for Clergy Sex Abuse
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesMarch 28, 2014: President and the Pope; Bivocational Pastors; Franciscans of the Holy Land; Blind Boys of Alabama
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE