Thomas J. Reese, SJ, senior fellow at Georgetown University’s Woodstock Theological Center, discusses the Catholic vote and also anticipates how the US Catholic bishops will engage with a new Democratic Congress, a pro-choice president, and a pro-choice Catholic vice-president.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Syrian Airstrikes Destroy Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Aleppo
- Vatican Hosts Stem Cell Research Conference
- Pope Francis Hears Teenaged Confessions in St. Peter’s Square
- Tennessee Counselors, Therapists Can Refuse to Treat Patients Based on “Sincerely Held Principles”
- Interfaith Groups: “No Faith Is Our Enemy”
- SEE ALL
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE