Thomas J. Reese, SJ, senior fellow at Georgetown University’s Woodstock Theological Center, discusses the Catholic vote and also anticipates how the US Catholic bishops will engage with a new Democratic Congress, a pro-choice president, and a pro-choice Catholic vice-president.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
- Religious Groups, Pope Call for Peace as Middle East Conflict Escalates
- Obama Comment on Middle East Conflict at Iftar Shocks Muslim Group
- Religious Groups Organize and Express Support for Migrant Children
- Italian Newspaper: Pope Francis Says Two Percent of Catholic Priests are Pedophiles
- Archbishop John Nienstedt, Others Accused of Sex Abuse Cover Up
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE