Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton reviews the transformation in the Democrats’ approach to people of faith at this year’s national convention and asks whether it will change public perceptions of the Democratic Party.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- NYC Mayor Meets with Religious Leaders to Heal Divisions Over Police Choke Hold
- Catholic Journalist James Foley Killed by Islamic State Group
- Middle East Patriarchs Visit Christian Refugees in Iraq, Denounce Armed Extremists
- Pope Supports Use of Force to Stop “Unjust Agressor”
- Missionaries Cured of Ebola Virus, Discharged from Hospital
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE