President Barack Obama has selected Joshua DuBois to head the White House Council for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships. The 26-year-old Pentecostal minister led religious outreach for Obama’s presidential campaign. DuBois spoke with Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton several times along the campaign trail about Obama’s goals for connecting with people of faith.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Christians Countering Anti-Muslim Rhetoric; Extraterrestrial Intelligent Life; Holocaust Survivor Shabbat
April 29, 2016
News of the Week
- Syrian Airstrikes Destroy Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Aleppo
- Vatican Hosts Stem Cell Research Conference
- Pope Francis Hears Teenaged Confessions in St. Peter’s Square
- Tennessee Counselors, Therapists Can Refuse to Treat Patients Based on “Sincerely Held Principles”
- Interfaith Groups: “No Faith Is Our Enemy”
- SEE ALL
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE