President Barack Obama has selected Joshua DuBois to head the White House Council for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships. The 26-year-old Pentecostal minister led religious outreach for Obama’s presidential campaign. DuBois spoke with Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly managing editor Kim Lawton several times along the campaign trail about Obama’s goals for connecting with people of faith.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Salt Lake City Refugee Resettlement; Christmas Music Tells the Story; Packing Meals for the Hungry
December 2, 2016
News of the Week
- US Muslims Condemn Ohio State Attack; Interfaith Leaders Denounce Hate Mail Sent to Mosques
- Report: National Outbreak of Harassment and Intimidation in Aftermath of Election
- Interfaith Coalition Urges Presidential Pardons for Undocumented Immigrants and Individuals with Nonviolent, Low-Level Drug Sentences
- Leaders in Catholic Higher Education Defend Undocumented Students
- Pope Francis Meets with Scientists about Climate Change and Scorsese about “Silence”
- SEE ALL
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE