The Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s religion and faith director, Harry Knox, a member of the United Church of Christ and the Interdenominational Conference of Liberation Congregations and Ministries, offers his perspective on the workings of the President’s Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, Faith-based, Harry Knox, Politics, Religion
- Pope to Syria: “Silence the Weapons”; Dutch Jesuit Priest Killed in City of Homs
- Prayer Vigils Held in Wake of Pittsburgh Stabbing Rampage
- Archbishop of Canterbury Speaks in US on “Epidemic of Violence”
- Religious Leaders Observe Anniversary of Rwandan Genocide
- Pope Asks for Forgiveness for Clergy Sex Abuse
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesMarch 28, 2014: President and the Pope; Bivocational Pastors; Franciscans of the Holy Land; Blind Boys of Alabama
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE