Sister Simone Campbell, national coordinator for NETWORK, a Catholic social justice lobby group, speaks about the moral dimensions of the economic crisis and the role it might play in voters’ decisions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- NYC Mayor Meets with Religious Leaders to Heal Divisions Over Police Choke Hold
- Catholic Journalist James Foley Killed by Islamic State Group
- Middle East Patriarchs Visit Christian Refugees in Iraq, Denounce Armed Extremists
- Pope Supports Use of Force to Stop “Unjust Agressor”
- Missionaries Cured of Ebola Virus, Discharged from Hospital
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE