Sister Simone Campbell, national coordinator for NETWORK, a Catholic social justice lobby group, speaks about the moral dimensions of the economic crisis and the role it might play in voters’ decisions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- Obama Urges Religious Freedom, Tolerance in India
- Pope Appeals for Peace in Ukraine and Christian Unity
- Mormon Church Announces Support for Gay Rights and for Religious Opposition to Gay Rights
- Report: Majority of Americans Know Nothing about Sikh Americans
- Church of England Gets First Female Bishop
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full EpisodesJanuary 16, 2015: Muslims and the Paris Attacks; Restoring Community in Ferguson; India’s Artificial Limb Enterprise
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE