- Comedian-actor Louis C.K.Comedian-actor Louis C.K.
Emmy-winning writer-comedian-actor talks about whether Americans could handle being told the truth more often and his new film.
- Country music legend Glen CampbellCountry music legend Glen Campbell
The iconic singer-songwriter discusses his new CD, “Ghost on the Canvas,” and, with his wife Kimberly, shares what life is like with his recent Alzheimer’s diagnosis.
- ‘Morning Joe’ host Joe Scarborough‘Morning Joe’ host Joe Scarborough
The Morning Joe host and former GOP congressman from Florida weighs in on campaign finance reform, whether there’s room in the GOP for moderates and why the Washington of the 1990s is so different from Washington today.
- Olympic medalist John CarlosOlympic medalist John Carlos
The controversial athlete explains why politics has an undeniable place in the Olympic Games and discusses his Black power salute after his ’68 medal-winning performance.
- Investigative journalist Scott CarneyInvestigative journalist Scott Carney
Investigative journalist and author of The Red Market discusses child trafficking and describes how easy it is to find black market organs online.
- Singer-songwriters Carole King and Louise GoffinSinger-songwriters Carole King and Louise Goffin
The prolific singer-songwriter and her producer-singer-songwriter daughter discuss King’s new CD, “A Holiday Carole,” and explain why working together was “like butter.”
- Music trio Carolina Chocolate DropsMusic trio Carolina Chocolate Drops
The string band members explain the origin of the group’s name and the name of their new CD; they also demonstrate their talent with a special performance.
- Author Nicholas CarrAuthor Nicholas Carr
Best-selling author of The Big Switch talks about his latest—The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains.
- Actress Diahann CarrollActress Diahann Carroll
The Tony winner and Oscar nominee reflects on her groundbreaking career and current roles in TV’s White Collar and in the feature Peeples–her first film in 16 years.
- Historian Clayborne CarsonHistorian Clayborne Carson
On this King Day 2013 and the day of President Obama’s second inaugural, the man hand-picked by Mrs. King to edit and publish her husband’s papers shares stories from his new book, Martin’s Dream.
- The March on Washington: 50th Anniversary – Historian Clayborne CarsonThe March on Washington: 50th Anniversary – Historian Clayborne Carson
Carson reflects on the 1963 march—his first demonstration—and one of its complex and multifaceted leaders, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- 39th U.S. President President Jimmy Carter39th U.S. President President Jimmy Carter
Former president discusses his newest text, tackles the lack of bipartisanship in Washington and weighs in on campaigning ‘then and now’ and today’s political system.
- Former boxer Rubin “Hurricane” CarterFormer boxer Rubin “Hurricane” Carter
Former boxing champ talks about his current work to help prisoners who have been falsely convicted.
- Singer-songwriter Rosanne CashSinger-songwriter Rosanne Cash
Grammy-winning country music superstar performs a track from her new CD.
- War vet-writer Brian CastnerWar vet-writer Brian Castner
The decorated military veteran and author of The Long Walk reflects on how his thought processes have changed as a result of his battlefield experiences in Iraq.