- Science journalist Dan FaginScience journalist Dan Fagin
A winner of both of America’s best-known science journalism prizes, Fagin recaps the story he tells in his new text, Toms River.
- Biographer John FarrellBiographer John Farrell
The investigative reporter discusses complex defense lawyer Clarence Darrow and talks about his biography of the towering figure, Clarence Darrow: Attorney for the Damned.
- NY Times Stephen FarrellNY Times Stephen Farrell
NYT reporter shares what he learned from his experience as a captive in Libya last month.
- FealGood Foundation’s John FealFealGood Foundation’s John Feal
Feal explains his passion in fighting for justice for first responders of the 9/11 terrorist attack on the U.S.
- Writer Bruce FeilerWriter Bruce Feiler
The best-selling author discusses his new unconventional parenting text, The Secrets of Happy Families.
- Former U.S. senator Russ FeingoldFormer U.S. senator Russ Feingold
The former senator and author of While America Sleeps explains why he feels the U.S. has “gone to sleep on international issues” and offers his prediction on the outcome of the presidential campaign.
- Harvard law professor Noah FeldmanHarvard law professor Noah Feldman
Harvard law professor explains why it’s important today to have Supreme Court justices who are risk-takers and may even have character flaws.
- Olympic gold medalist Allyson FelixOlympic gold medalist Allyson Felix
One of the stars of the U.S. Olympic team at the London Games, Felix talks about her advocacy for a number of issues, including childhood obesity.
- Filmmaker Charles FergusonFilmmaker Charles Ferguson
Oscar-winning director of Inside Job reflects on winning the award when the financial meltdown issues addressed by the documentary remain unresolved.
- Filmmaker & author Charles FergusonFilmmaker & author Charles Ferguson
The Oscar-winning filmmaker-turned-author discusses the reasons for writing his new text, Predator Nation.
- Historian Niall FergusonHistorian Niall Ferguson
The historian and author of the new text Civilization explains why the G-20 Summit was a washout and why Greece and Italy are “too big to bail.”
- Hip-hop artist Lupe FiascoHip-hop artist Lupe Fiasco
Hip-hop artist explains why it took three long years for the release of his latest album.
- Actress Sally Field, Part 1Actress Sally Field, Part 1
The two-time Oscar winner describes her role as the first lady in one of this year’s most talked about films, Lincoln.
- Actress Sally Field, Part 2Actress Sally Field, Part 2
In part two of our conversation with the multiple Oscar and Emmy winner, Field reflects on her work in both film and television.
- Actor Ralph FiennesActor Ralph Fiennes
The Oscar-nominated actor explains why Shakespeare’s works are still as present as ever today and discusses his latest film project, the Shakespeare tragedy Corialanus, which he also directed.