- Actor-rapper Ice-TActor-rapper Ice-T
Rapper-turned-actor Ice-T reflects on his journey from the streets of South Central L.A. and his decision to turn away from a life of crime, which he chronicles in his memoir, Ice.
- Washington Post’s David IgnatiusWashington Post’s David Ignatius
Washington Post columnist and best-selling author describes the plot of his latest text, Bloodmoney, and explains why the novel is painted in colors that are true to life.
- Singer-songwriter India.ArieSinger-songwriter India.Arie
The four-time Grammy winner talks about her four-year absence from the public eye and her latest CD, “SongVersation.”
- Songwriter-singer India.ArieSongwriter-singer India.Arie
The multiple Grammy winner explains why the CD, “SongVersation,” is her first in four years.
- Former U.S. ambassador to Israel Martin IndykFormer U.S. ambassador to Israel Martin Indyk
On the eve of President Obama’s first trip to Israel, the former U.S. ambassador to that country assesses the stakes.
- Journalist Paul IngrassiaJournalist Paul Ingrassia
The Pulitzer Prize winner examines the synonym of Detroit and the auto industry, as detailed in Engines of Change, and weighs in on whether the U.S. is doomed for a double-dip recession.
- Innocence Project Panel Discussion Part 1Innocence Project Panel Discussion Part 1
In the first of a two-part conversation, Tavis joins Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr. and four men who, combined, spent more than 50 years behind bars—despite their innocence.
- Innocence Project Panel Discussion Part 2Innocence Project Panel Discussion Part 2
Tavis continues his conversation on the work being done by Northwestern University, Rev. Jesse Jackson’s Rainbow PUSH Coalition and others in Illinois to combat false convictions.
- Actor Jeremy IronsActor Jeremy Irons
The Oscar-winning actor describes his latest film, The Words, the types of characters he likes to play and his ever-changing music endeavors.
- Musician Chris IsaakMusician Chris Isaak
The singer-songwriter, whose new CD is “Beyond the Sun,” discusses the music of Elvis Presley and, with his guitar, demonstrates why he thinks Presley’s music is “just so damn pretty.”
- Singer-songwriter Ron IsleySinger-songwriter Ron Isley
Veteran R&B singer-songwriter reveals the history of his cane and talks about his new, first-ever solo project.
- Writer Pico IyerWriter Pico Iyer
The award-winning author of The Man Within My Head discusses the character that has haunted him over the years.