- Consumer advocate Ralph NaderConsumer advocate Ralph Nader
The consumer and political activist shares his opinions on how minimum wage and the weakened labor movement will play into the 2012 presidential race.
- New York Times’ Adam NagourneyNew York Times’ Adam Nagourney
NYT L.A. bureau chief assesses key West Coast races in the upcoming midterms.
- Journalist Adam NagourneyJournalist Adam Nagourney
Following the final presidential debate, the veteran political journalist examines how the rest of the race for the White House might play out.
- Director Mira NairDirector Mira Nair
One of few women of color to break through the ranks as a major motion picture director, Nair describes her new film, which tackles issues of nationalism and identity in a post-9-11 world.
- Comedian-writer Rick NajeraComedian-writer Rick Najera
One of the most powerful voices in the Latino world today, Najera previews his autobiography, Almost White.
- Musicians Nas; Damian MarleyMusicians Nas; Damian Marley
Musicians reflect on what they found in each other’s work that led to their collaborative CD.
- Civil rights activist Diane NashCivil rights activist Diane Nash
Civil rights activist Diane Nash—one of the people featured in the powerful American Experience documentary “Freedom Riders”—reflects on the 50th anniversary of the original group of volunteers who risked their lives to fight segregation in the Deep South.
- Musician Graham NashMusician Graham Nash
Rock and Roll Hall of Famer and accomplished photographer explains how he marries his love of music with his love of images.
- Singer-songwriter Graham NashSinger-songwriter Graham Nash
The British rocker reflects on his prolific career that’s spanned five decades and two continents.
- Singer-songwriter Ne-YoSinger-songwriter Ne-Yo
Grammy-winning singer-songwriter discusses one of his idols, the late Michael Jackson, as well as his acting career and the new film Battle: Los Angeles.
- Singer Aaron NevilleSinger Aaron Neville
The four-time Grammy Award-winning singer shares the history behind his tribute to doo-wop on his new CD, “My True Story.”
- Comedian-actor Bob NewhartComedian-actor Bob Newhart
The TV veteran and comedy icon reflects on his first primetime Emmy win after more than 50 years in show business.
- Singer-songwriter Randy NewmanSinger-songwriter Randy Newman
Oscar-, Emmy- and Grammy-winning composer-songwriter explains why he doesn’t like writing.
- California Lt. Gov. Gavin NewsomCalifornia Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom
California’s lieutenant governor and former San Francisco mayor explains his text, Citizenville, about the future of government in the digital age.
- Actress Thandie NewtonActress Thandie Newton
The Crash co-star explains her lead role in DirecTV’s new original series, Rogue.