- The New Yorker’s George PackerThe New Yorker’s George Packer
Award-winning New Yorker staff writer discusses the clampdown on Wall Street corruption and explains why the trail has grown cold for prosecuting crimes that caused the financial crisis in the U.S.
- USA Today Susan PageUSA Today Susan Page
USA Today Washington bureau chief explains why a congressional loss for Democrats in November might not be such bad news for the White House.
- Novelist Chuck PalahniukNovelist Chuck Palahniuk
Tell-All author discusses the impact of his novel Fight Club and explains the process of ‘cleaning up the incompletes.’
- POLITICO’s Anna PalmerPOLITICO’s Anna Palmer
A veteran of covering Washington, Palmer weighs in on the Boston bombings, efforts to pass immigration reform and the defeat of gun control measures.
- Former U.S. Army Ranger Sean ParnellFormer U.S. Army Ranger Sean Parnell
Author of the best seller Outlaw Platoon, Parnell shares the horrific event that he experienced on his first day of combat and discusses the need for more support for vets returning home.
- National Iranian American Council founder Trita ParsiNational Iranian American Council founder Trita Parsi
The founder-president of the National Iranian American Council—the largest Iranian American organization in the U.S.—describes his expectations for the upcoming U.S.-Iranian talks.
- Actor Jim ParsonsActor Jim Parsons
The Big Bang Theory star previews his role in HBO’s The Normal Heart—one that he reprises from his award-winning turn on Broadway.
- Former NY Gov. George PatakiFormer NY Gov. George Pataki
The former three-term New York governor explains why he decided not to run in the 2012 presidential election, comments on Mitt Romney’s success on Wall Street in the wake of poverty and offers his views on the NY primary.
- Actor Dev PatelActor Dev Patel
The actor of Slumdog Millionaire fame highlights his rise to stardom and discusses two new projects: the star vehicle The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and the new HBO series The Newsroom.
- Democrat – MA Gov. Deval PatrickDemocrat – MA Gov. Deval Patrick
Massachusetts governor comments on President Obama’s speech on his deficit reduction plan, explains how the budget battle is impacting the states and talks about his new memoir.
- Kentucky Sen. Rand PaulKentucky Sen. Rand Paul
The potential presidential contender weighs in on proposed changes to the criminal justice system.
- Texas – R Rep. Ron PaulTexas – R Rep. Ron Paul
Texas congressman explains why he thinks President Obama was wrong for bringing the U.S. into the Libyan conflict.
- Writer Miriam PawelWriter Miriam Pawel
The Pulitzer Prize winner explains her interest in the charismatic leader about whom she writes in her latest text, The Crusades of Cesar Chavez.
- N.O. Saints coach Sean PaytonN.O. Saints coach Sean Payton
Head coach of the Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints shares how he gets his players beyond distractions and to buy into the vision that ‘it’s not just about football.’
- Actor Guy PearceActor Guy Pearce
The Emmy-winning actor discusses his roles in the upcoming features Lockout and Prometheus and shares how he balances working on blockbuster films and low-budget projects.