- M.D.-author Toni YanceyM.D.-author Toni Yancey
UCLA professor of health services and author of Instant Recess explains why what’s good for the waistline is good for the bottom line.
- Musician-singer-songwriter Peter YarrowMusician-singer-songwriter Peter Yarrow
Yarrow, a member of Peter, Paul and Mary, solo artist and longtime activist, talks about his latest project, the book and CD, I’m in Love with a Big Blue Frog.
- Musician-activist Peter YarrowMusician-activist Peter Yarrow
One-third of the iconic folk trio Peter, Paul & Mary, Yarrow introduces his children’s book, based on one of the trio’s most beloved songs.
- Journalist John YearwoodJournalist John Yearwood
Tavis: Tonight, though, we will begin our conversation about the ongoing struggles in Haiti six months later. The earthquake, of course, ravaged that Caribbean nation then. No one has done more coverage on the story since then than “The Miami Herald.” John Yearwood has been directing that coverage as world editor for the paper and [...]
- Singer-songwriter Dwight YoakamSinger-songwriter Dwight Yoakam
The two-time Grammy winner talks about his latest project, “3 Pears”—his first new studio album in seven years.
- Former U.S. ambassador Rev. Andrew YoungFormer U.S. ambassador Rev. Andrew Young
Former U.N. ambassador comments on the impact of the current state of U.S. politics on global economic decisions.