- Human rights advocate Myrlie Evers-WilliamsHuman rights advocate Myrlie Evers-Williams
An activist in her own right, Evers-Williams reflects on the legacy of her slain husband.
- Latin America expert Shannon O’NeilLatin America expert Shannon O’Neil
The director of CFR’s U.S.-Mexico Initiative explains why Mexico’s transformations over the last three decades matter for the U.S.
- Sen. Elizabeth WarrenSen. Elizabeth Warren
Massachusetts’ first elected female U.S. senator weighs in on the status of legislation that would give Americans relief on student loan debt.
- Writer-director Joss WhedonWriter-director Joss Whedon
The Oscar-nominated writer and series showrunner talks about his latest projects: the film Much Ado About Nothing and the upcoming series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Former NBA coach Phil JacksonFormer NBA coach Phil Jackson
The legendary NBA coach sparks controversy with his new text, Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success.
- Musician Robert RandolphMusician Robert Randolph
The musician Rolling Stone lists as one of the “100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time” reflects on the making of his latest CD, “Lickety Split.”
- Mental health expert Dr. Lloyd SedererMental health expert Dr. Lloyd Sederer
Sederer, author of The Family Guide to Mental Health Care, discusses the mental health crisis in the U.S.
- Actor David HarewoodActor David Harewood
The UK-born actor offers an update on life after his turn on the Emmy-winning drama, Homeland, including his upcoming portrayal of the legendary Paul Robeson.
- Scientist Jared DiamondScientist Jared Diamond
The provocative best-selling author unpacks his new text, the intensely debated The World Until Yesterday.
- Celebrating 2,000 Shows on PBSCelebrating 2,000 Shows on PBS
We celebrate our landmark 2,000th show on PBS with highlights from some of our enlightening, encouraging and empowering conversations over the past 10 years.
- Actor-writer-director Ethan HawkeActor-writer-director Ethan Hawke
The multiple Oscar nominee talks about his latest feature release, the highly anticipated Before Midnight—which he also co-wrote.
- Playwright-activist Eve EnslerPlaywright-activist Eve Ensler
The longtime activist and Tony-winning playwright—of Vagina Monologue fame—explains the motivation for her latest text, In the Body of the World.
- Singer-songwriter Emeli SandéSinger-songwriter Emeli Sandé
The former med student reflects on her stunning international success in the music business.
- Novelist Khaled HosseiniNovelist Khaled Hosseini
The physician-turned-writer talks about his highly anticipated third novel, And the Mountains Echoed.
- Trumpeter-composer Terence BlanchardTrumpeter-composer Terence Blanchard
The five-time Grammy winner reflects on pushing musical boundaries with his new CD, “Magnetic,” and composing his first opera, the jazz-infused Champion.