- Activists Marielena Hincapié & Erika AndiolaActivists Marielena Hincapié & Erika Andiola
Hincapié and Andiola weigh in on the DREAM Act and the struggle for immigrant rights.
- Jazz musician Stanley JordanJazz musician Stanley Jordan
The four-time Grammy nominee demonstrates his extraordinary guitar sound with a performance of a track from his “Friends” CD.
- Writer Miriam PawelWriter Miriam Pawel
The Pulitzer Prize winner explains her interest in the charismatic leader about whom she writes in her latest text, The Crusades of Cesar Chavez.
- Human trafficking survivor-activist Shyima HallHuman trafficking survivor-activist Shyima Hall
Now a U.S. citizen, the former child slave opens up about her harrowing real-life story, as detailed in her book, Hidden Girl, and her subsequent life in the U.S.
- Singer-songwriter LedisiSinger-songwriter Ledisi
The songstress who’s been called one of the best soul singers of her generation comments on her “favorite album ever.”
- Filmmaker Errol MorrisFilmmaker Errol Morris
The award-winning filmmaker previews his documentary, The Unknown Known, about Donald Rumsfeld, one of the principal architects of the Iraq War.
- Musician Benmont TenchMusician Benmont Tench
One of music’s great session men talks about segueing to frontman with his debut solo album, “You Should Be So Lucky.”
- Public policy professor Robert ReichPublic policy professor Robert Reich
The former U.S. labor secretary and one of America’s leading experts on work shares his thoughts on the state of the U.S. economy.
- Actors Dulé Hill & James RodayActors Dulé Hill & James Roday
Hill and Roday reflect on the end of their long-running series, Psych—a show that helped to put the once-fledgling USA Network on the map.
- Foreign policy expert Bruce JonesForeign policy expert Bruce Jones
The international relations scholar and author of Still Ours to Lead assesses America’s ability to shape international policy.
- Comedian-actor Tim ConwayComedian-actor Tim Conway
Long regarded as one of the funniest comedians around, Conway recounts stories from his inspiring memoir, What’s So Funny?
- Singer-songwriter Martina McBrideSinger-songwriter Martina McBride
The four-time CMA female vocalist of the year explains why she’s charting new territory on her latest CD, “Everlasting.”
- African American history scholar Dr. Peniel E. JosephAfrican American history scholar Dr. Peniel E. Joseph
The award-winning writer dissects his groundbreaking biography of the controversial Black activist, Stokely Carmichael.
- Comedian-actor-writer Greg EdwardsComedian-actor-writer Greg Edwards
The host of the critically-acclaimed Thug Notes web series shares the backstory of “Sparky Sweets, PhD” and the series as an educational tool.
- Journalist Elizabeth KolbertJournalist Elizabeth Kolbert
The award-winning journalist unpacks her new text on the state of our planet, The Sixth Extinction.