- Singer-songwriters Carole King and Louise GoffinSinger-songwriters Carole King and Louise Goffin
The prolific singer-songwriter and her producer-singer-songwriter daughter discuss King’s new CD, “A Holiday Carole,” and explain why working together was “like butter.”
- Music trio Carolina Chocolate DropsMusic trio Carolina Chocolate Drops
The string band members explain the origin of the group’s name and the name of their new CD; they also demonstrate their talent with a special performance.
- Author Nicholas CarrAuthor Nicholas Carr
Best-selling author of The Big Switch talks about his latest—The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains.
- Actress Diahann CarrollActress Diahann Carroll
The Tony winner and Oscar nominee reflects on her groundbreaking career and current roles in TV’s White Collar and in the feature Peeples–her first film in 16 years.
- Historian Clayborne CarsonHistorian Clayborne Carson
On this King Day 2013 and the day of President Obama’s second inaugural, the man hand-picked by Mrs. King to edit and publish her husband’s papers shares stories from his new book, Martin’s Dream.
- 39th U.S. President President Jimmy Carter39th U.S. President President Jimmy Carter
Former president discusses his newest text, tackles the lack of bipartisanship in Washington and weighs in on campaigning ‘then and now’ and today’s political system.
- Former boxer Rubin “Hurricane” CarterFormer boxer Rubin “Hurricane” Carter
Former boxing champ talks about his current work to help prisoners who have been falsely convicted.
- Singer-songwriter Rosanne CashSinger-songwriter Rosanne Cash
Grammy-winning country music superstar performs a track from her new CD.
- War vet-writer Brian CastnerWar vet-writer Brian Castner
The decorated military veteran and author of The Long Walk reflects on how his thought processes have changed as a result of his battlefield experiences in Iraq.
- Democrat – San Antonio Mayor Julian CastroDemocrat – San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro
San Antonio, TX mayor addresses the critique that the Democratic Party has taken Latinos for granted.
- Actress Kim CattrallActress Kim Cattrall
Golden Globe-winning actress looks back on her SATC years and talks about her new star vehicle—the indie film Meet Monica Velour.
- Former talk show host Dick CavettFormer talk show host Dick Cavett
Former TV show host and Talk Show author explains why, when he began his career, listening was the most difficult part of the job.
- Comedian-actor Cedric the EntertainerComedian-actor Cedric the Entertainer
The popular comedian and actor discusses his exec-producing and hosting gig on NBC’s new game show It’s Worth What? and his latest film Larry Crowne.
- Actors Cedric the Entertainer & Niecy NashActors Cedric the Entertainer & Niecy Nash
The husband-and-wife duo of TV Land’s The Soul Man discusses how the show’s plot parallels real life, whether they will push the envelope and their views on faith and religion.
- Journalist Rajiv ChandrasekaranJournalist Rajiv Chandrasekaran
The Washington Post associate editor weighs in on the war in Afghanistan—which he writes about in his new text, Little America, and whether the U.S. should continue to fund it.