- Emmy-nominated actress Laura DernEmmy-nominated actress Laura Dern
The award-winning actress opens up about her character in the HBO series, Enlightened, which she also co-created.
- Journalist Mark LeibovichJournalist Mark Leibovich
The veteran political journalist dissects his text, This Town, one of the hottest political books of the year.
- Long-distance swimmer Diana NyadLong-distance swimmer Diana Nyad
The world-class athlete reflects on the mental, physical and spiritual strength that brought her to her goal.
- Birmingham church bombing: 50th Anniversary – Lisa McNair; Dianne BraddockBirmingham church bombing: 50th Anniversary – Lisa McNair; Dianne Braddock
In separate conversations, McNair and Braddock comment on the 50th anniversary of the event that galvanized the civil rights movement in the U.S.
- Birmingham church bombing: 50th Anniversary – Attorney Douglas JonesBirmingham church bombing: 50th Anniversary – Attorney Douglas Jones
The former U.S. attorney reflects on the significance of events in Birmingham, AL 50 years ago.
- Heart surgeon & TV show host Dr. Mehmet OzHeart surgeon & TV show host Dr. Mehmet Oz
The prominent health expert and perhaps the most trusted family doctor in the U.S. previews season 5 of his Emmy-winning syndicated TV show.
- Blues artist B.B. King, Part 2Blues artist B.B. King, Part 2
The conversation continues with one of the most celebrated electric blues artists of the late 20th century.
- Blues artist B.B. King, Part 1Blues artist B.B. King, Part 1
One of the most influential blues musicians of all time, the legendary King reflects on his longevity in the business.
- Writer Mitchell S. JacksonWriter Mitchell S. Jackson
The award-winning writer reflects on beating the odds, as portrayed in his debut novel, The Residue Years.
- Sen. Bernie SandersSen. Bernie Sanders
Described by the NYT as a master of retail politics, the Vermont senator previews the congressional agenda following the summer recess.
- Actress Gina TorresActress Gina Torres
The stage, film and TV actress catches us up on her latest projects, including the legal drama, Suits, on the USA Network.
- Disability rights activist Ben FossDisability rights activist Ben Foss
The successful entrepreneur and prominent disability rights leader explains how best to think of dyslexia.
- Earth, Wind & FireEarth, Wind & Fire
Three of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame band’s founding members—Ralph Johnson, Philip Bailey and Verdine White—talk about working on their first studio project together in eight years.
- Writer Terry McMillanWriter Terry McMillan
The best-selling author, whose work changed publishing and film, describes the premise of her latest novel, Who Asked You?
- Australian actress Toni ColletteAustralian actress Toni Collette
The Oscar-nominated actress discusses her highly anticipated fall TV series, Hostages, and her film, The Way, Way Back.