- Actor Pierce BrosnanActor Pierce Brosnan
The two-time Golden Globe nominee reflects on embracing new challenges in his latest film project, the romantic comedy, Love Is All You Need.
- Director Mira NairDirector Mira Nair
One of few women of color to break through the ranks as a major motion picture director, Nair describes her new film, which tackles issues of nationalism and identity in a post-9-11 world.
- Room to Read founder John WoodRoom to Read founder John Wood
The former Microsoft executive explains his mission to help transform the world by putting books in the hands of the world’s children.
- The Atlantic’s Steve ClemonsThe Atlantic’s Steve Clemons
The Atlantic‘s Washington editor-at-large assesses the U.S. position on the civil war in Syria.
- Actor Chadwick BosemanActor Chadwick Boseman
The actor, director and playwright explains the challenge of playing the lead role in the feature biopic, 42, which celebrates the courage of Jackie Robinson.
- Actor-director Kevin BaconActor-director Kevin Bacon
The Emmy-nominated actor explains his decision to do television with his role in the Fox suspense series, The Following.
- Actress-singer-writer Molly RingwaldActress-singer-writer Molly Ringwald
The versatile co-star of The Secret Life of the American Teenager talks about her love of music and her new jazz CD, “Except Sometimes.”
- Writer Mary Williams & Actress Jane FondaWriter Mary Williams & Actress Jane Fonda
The writer and her Oscar-winning actress-mom describe how an encounter at a summer camp many years ago transformed both their lives forever.
- Actor Giancarlo EspositoActor Giancarlo Esposito
The award-winning actor discusses the diversity of his roles in such series as Breaking Bad and post-apocalyptic drama Revolution.
- POLITICO’s Anna PalmerPOLITICO’s Anna Palmer
A veteran of covering Washington, Palmer weighs in on the Boston bombings, efforts to pass immigration reform and the defeat of gun control measures.
- Rock band HeartRock band Heart
The Wilson sisters reflect on their pioneering career and induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Actor Harrison FordActor Harrison Ford
The Oscar-nominated actor describes lessons learned from portraying Brooklyn Dodgers GM Branch Rickey in the Jackie Robinson biopic, 42.
- Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater’s Robert Battle & Alicia Graf MackAlvin Ailey American Dance Theater’s Robert Battle & Alicia Graf Mack
Artistic director Battle and dancer Mack discuss their goal to build on the prestigious Company’s triumphs while making sure it stays relevant.
- Singer-songwriter Paul AnkaSinger-songwriter Paul Anka
The singer-songwriter reflects on his remarkable longevity in show business, as detailed in his recently released memoir, My Way.
- Director-producer Chris ColumbusDirector-producer Chris Columbus
One of Hollywood’s most successful directors, Columbus talks about adding “author” to his résumé, with his first novel, House of Secrets.