- Personal tech writer David PoguePersonal tech writer David Pogue
The award-winning technology writer talks about his new role as host of PBS’ acclaimed science magazine series, NOVA scienceNOW.
- Writer Joan WalshWriter Joan Walsh
Salon.com’s editor-at-large weighs in on the presidential campaign.
- Hip-hop artist-actor T.I.Hip-hop artist-actor T.I.
The three-time Grammy winner discusses his latest projects, including his second novel, the new season of his TV show on VH1 and an upcoming CD.
- Actor-writer Andrew McCarthyActor-writer Andrew McCarthy
The actor-director recounts how and why he got into travel writing and shares stories from his new memoir, The Longest Way Home.
- Political journalist Ari BermanPolitical journalist Ari Berman
The Nation magazine’s political correspondent assesses the impact of Voter ID laws and the new era of politics.
- Economist Jeffrey SachsEconomist Jeffrey Sachs
The world-renowned economist and co-founder of the nonprofit Millennium Promise Alliance explains his work on economic development and the fight against poverty.
- Former FDIC chair Sheila BairFormer FDIC chair Sheila Bair
The former FDIC chair talks about her role on the Systemic Risk Council and her assessment of the U.S. financial crisis, as detailed in her book Bull by the Horns.
- Actress-producer Elizabeth BanksActress-producer Elizabeth Banks
The actress-turned-producer describes her latest project, the feature film Pitch Perfect.
- Actress-director-producer Penny MarshallActress-director-producer Penny Marshall
The show business powerhouse reflects on her life and career, as described in her humorous memoir, My Mother Was Nuts.
- TV show host Iyanla VanzantTV show host Iyanla Vanzant
The inspirational speaker discusses her new role as host of the TV show, Iyanla, Fix My Life.
- The Washington Post’s Chris CillizzaThe Washington Post’s Chris Cillizza
The managing editor of The Washington Post‘s online politics coverage assesses this year’s election.
- Singer-songwriter-activist Wyclef JeanSinger-songwriter-activist Wyclef Jean
The multiplatinum-selling artist discusses his memoir, Purpose: An Immigrant’s Story, and his love for his native Haiti.
- Author Salman RushdieAuthor Salman Rushdie
The award-winning novelist recounts his experience in hiding due to a death threat, as detailed in his memoir, Joseph Anton.
- Actress-author Jamie Lee CurtisActress-author Jamie Lee Curtis
The actress-author explains the premise of her 10th children’s book, My Brave Year of Firsts.
- Actor-activist Richard GereActor-activist Richard Gere
The actor-activist talks about his latest film, the financial thriller Arbitrage, and his human rights work.